When it comes to content on Social Media, you won’t go far wrong by using this acronym to determine whether you should be posting it or not – FIVER. Ask yourself before posting, is it…
- FUN? People love to have fun in life, so don’t be afraid to have some fun with your business, especially when it comes to delivering content to your audience.
- Interesting? People use the internet to find stuff out. Make your content a source of information that will be interesting to your audience.
- Valuable? Does your content add value to your audience? Does it help them, advise them, enhance their experience of the media on which it appears? If it does, you’re on the right track.
- Entertaining? Ever noticed what kind of content goes viral? Content that entertains – whether it’s musical, funny, catchy, or a game.
- Relevant? The more you know your audience, the more relevant you can make your content and the more impact it will have. Relevant content is far more likely to evoke the emotions that will inspire them to share your content or take the appropriate action.
Give it a go!